Where Are You Stuck
We meet you where you are and provide you with what you need!
Getting unstuck, finding direction, and achieving satisfaction in your career is an organic process that involves all the goals listed below. It isn’t linear because we tailor the process based on the gaps and needs of each individual.
Goal #1 | Getting Unstuck and Finding Direction
Our comprehensive assessment helps you determine where you are now, where you want to go, and the right path to get you there. We help you identify your personal values and translate them into short- and long-term goals.
- Increased sense of hope and a clear direction forward
- A greater understanding of career/job/skills fit
- Greater insight into strengths, interests, values and personality style
- Short- and long-term goals
- A Career Action Plan
Goal #2 | Define Your Brand and the Art of Self Promotion
We re-package your strengths, values and skills into compelling and cutting-edge marketing documents. We also help you showcase your value proposition on paper and online. This is essential to being competitive in today’s marketplace.
- Branded marketing documents
- Expanded digital footprint
- Optimized LinkedIn profile
- Engaging networking and job search communications
Goal #3 | Targeting the Job You Want
We’ll conduct a job search gap-analysis to re-calibrate your strategy and determine clear and realistic job targets. We will show you how to effectively network online and offline to land the right job quicker.
- A more efficient and pro-active job search strategy
- Confidence and insight on how to leverage your professional network
- Increased motivation
- Greater facility using LinkedIn and other social media tools to advance your job search
Goal #4 | Closing the Deal: Interview Coaching and Salary Negotiation
We’ll hone your interviewing blind spots and help you massage your message. We help you develop the strategy and confidence to negotiate a raise or salary for a pending job.
- Increased confidence to convey your worth and sell yourself
- In-depth interview analysis and feedback